Saturday 15 April 2006

Job Hunt

I've been appying for jobs like a mad man this week, well 3 to be precise. Two driving jobs that are day work and not evenings, and a job as a runner working in a post production studio in London, and this studio is owned by Iron Maidens record company. How cool would that be if got that job!!

I was amazingly pissy at work yesterday. 13 drops and 11 of them were flats, and we're not just talking ordinary flats, these are the penthouses on the Thames that you can park anywhere near and have to drag all this shit about. To top my mood off, some jumped up fucking woman said to me QUOTE " Why should I lug my shopping about when I can pay someone like you to do it for me " UN QUOTE.That really really pissed me off, after I'd lugged her £200 shopping up 2 flights of stairs and up 7 floors in a lift. How I didn't tell her to fuck off I will never know.

Anyway I did see the very good looking Tim Vincent from TV yesterday. hmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is very nice looking..very nice....Let us know about these jobs!!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooo steamy photo ;-)  At least you had some eye candy to look at after that woman pissed you off.  You should've thumped her one.  If you get the job at the studios my mate is gonna be dead jealous........will have to tell them lol *evil laughter*