Tuesday 7 February 2006

So Tired

Wow I'm so tired. Ive done a couple of early mornings and I'm not good at them. I was up at 4.45 this morning. I'm still in training at the job, weve been to most of south London and I've been in some really stunning houses. Today I went in an 11th floor stateroom in a private appartment building right next to the London Eye and over looking the Thames. It was stunning. Tomorrow we are going to the country I think, just so I can get used to driving a big van on small roads. Im ok in the city though...

I still like the job..love it in fact. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds intriguing what job are you doing??  Perhaps if you have to go to such swanky houses you might meet some famous people ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the job baby.  

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife