Saturday 21 January 2006

Yay!!!

Ive just come back from my driving assessment, and I'm pleased to say that I passed it and have a new job!! I start on the 30th, so I now have a week off to recharge my battery's after the whole Safeway/ Morrisons affair.

I'm very happy. Very happy indeed. My redundancy money is all mine now to do with as I wish. I'm still upset about leaving all my work buddies, but a few start with me at this new job, infact I start on the same day as my mate Ian, so at least there will be someone I know on the first day.

So off to the pub tonight to celebrate!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay well done \o/ :-)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Stew !  I know I have alot of catching up to do.  Luv ya bud...XOXOXO

Best of Luck with the new job.

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife