Wednesday 4 January 2006

Belated New Year!!

Sorry for the lateness of it all but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The reason its so late is that there is so much going on at the moment I cant think properly. New years eve was a laugh. Lee had to go home early because he came down with food poisoning, there was a punch up in the pub ( a gay one at that ), me and my mate Mike pulled all the feather bowers off the stage and threw them in the audiance, then we ripped down the backdrop and threw that off to, and to top it off, some silly fat queen sat on the table with the buffet on and snapped it, so there he was covered in sausage rolls and cheese sandwich's!!

In 2 weeks time im getting made redundant. I've been looking for jobs and I've got an interview next week. Its nothing great really. Its delivering food to people's house when they do internet shopping. Apparantly..Cliff Richard is a client!!

I'm half scared of losing my job, and half looking forward to it. I've not had an interview for 10 years and it all seems a bit scary.

I'll get by though

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will get by my friend and Happy New Year to you!!!

Anonymous said...

happy new year stewart :-)  Sounds like a right blast was had at your new year's eve do!!  Sorry to hear about your job though, that's a shame!!  Good luck with the interview my fingers are crossed for you ;-)