Tuesday 10 January 2006

Another Perfect Day!!

Poxy weekend I've had!!

First thing!!

My fucking computer went belly up big styles on Friday night. Ive lost absolutely everything, all my holiday photo's and days out photo's, all my music files and all my video files. So on Sunday, Mum ( bless her ) lent me the money to go and get a new one. Its very cool and very smart not to mention very fast!!

Second Thing!!

I went out in the car on Saturday and my front ball joint went on the car. To top this off..i got pulled over by the old bill because one of my brake lights was out..and he was such a tosser aswell.

Third Thing!!

On Monday I officially got made redundant from work. As you know this has come as no surpise, but it still really pissed me off when it happened. Now thwey are being wankers and making us wait to get out final redundancy payment letters. I wan to know what im going to get and I want to fucking know NOW!!

Next Friday is my last day, and the bastards are going to make us work a full shift!!

Fourth Thing!!

I come home tonight and turn on my computer,and my little bastard nephew has managed to delete 3 program file form my computer already. He's such a shit. He kept doing it to my last one and I think he had a lot to do with it fucking up. So im going to ban him from using it.

On a better note though. I had an interview for a job today, so hopefully I'll get a phone call in the next couple of days saying Im through to the second interview..fingers crossed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on the interview.

Anonymous said...

OOoooo fingers crossed for the 2nd interview.  Sorry to hear about the bad luck your having but hey, at least you got a super new computer out of it :-)