Monday 16 January 2006

Brokeback Mountain

Has anyone else seen Brokeback Mountain yet?  We went to see it last night, and I thought it was the biggest pile of crap I've seen in my life..well..apart from Judgement Day that is. It was such a slow film that seemed to keep going round and round in circles. I got the very deep and hidden meaning to it, but it could have been done better.

Its been a strange weekend. I'm still upset about work, but I've been going back down the pub more with Lee, and I seem to be back with all my friends again. It's like it was 3 years ago before I got ill, but better. My life is changing so much at the moment, I'm back with Lee, Antony has got a new boyfriend, all my works mates are splitting up and going seperate ways, its all to much to take in. Saying that though, if I do get this job and things settle down, then I think things will be ok. It looks like things are going back tom how they used to be. I used to like it like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things stay the way you want them too.  I know your job won't but I hope the things with your friends will.

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd love Bareback Mountain...it was a lil slow huh ?  

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife