Sunday 24 April 2005

Sleepy Sunday

Its been a good weekend, Ive not done a great deal but Ive spent loads of time with my Antony over the last couple of days. Yesterday morning I met him after his nightshift and we went into town to pay most of our holiday off. After that he went home to bed and I did some jobs and played guitar until Ant text me that he was awake so I popped to see him before work.

This morning he woke me up and we went to a boot fair ( a place where people sell there old shit out of the boot of there cars ).It was heaving there, so many people out so early in the morning. We just had a little look round and then moved on to another bootfair up the road. We brought a little picture frame that Ant saw. He wants to get a picture of us and give it to her for here birthday. Sentimental sod!

No comments: