Thursday 14 April 2005

Feeling better again

I'm feeling better as the days go on. I feel I can move on with life. Lee and me are doing ok now as friends, its seems to me like the barrier between us has come down and I can talk freely to him. We have sorted out some things about the dogs tonight, so Ive now got custody of Guss ( only gays haggle for custody of the dogs! )

Things are very slowly moving into place. I went to the hospital today and the Doctor says I'm doing ok. He's taken off my diabetic tablets as my sugar leval is now just below normal. He's going to see me in 2 months this time, which is progress. I hate having to go up there every month for a check up, its so expensive in the car park.

I'm going to bed..I'm very tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate pets...does that make me a bitch ? LOL

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife