Sunday 17 April 2005

Back to the music

I had to go and rescue Antony on Friday night as he was amazingly drunk again. He passed out in the car and didn't say a word. Love him!

Yesterday I went to my uncle's house to play some music with him and my cousins. It was great fun and we played for hours. We did a load of Beatles songs and some general rock and roll stuff. My cousin Antony played us some of his songs that he's written for his band. They are sort of like Ocean Colour Scene and Oasis, but they are really good song's with some good lyrics. It makes me want to pull my finger out and get a band together to do some songs. I might start writting my own about all the stuff Ive gone through the last year. Second thought's, that could get depressing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it may be depressing but it might be good therapy too.

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife