Monday 18 April 2005

And the beat goes on....

Ive been listening to a demo CD that my cousin gave me the other day, and its fucking great. Its not my style of music, it's quite mellow...kind of like Ocean Colour Scene, but one of the songs has got some great lyrics to it. It made me think about how I was feeling within my relationship with Lee towards the end. Hopefully I'll get to see them play soon.

Ive been getting better as the days go on. I'm getting used to being single again, but at least things between me and Lee are very good at the moment. I never wanted to completely dissown him, but I could'nt go on in a relationship with him anymore.

My little Antony is fine aswell, we are just seing where things go, were not putting any pressure on ourselves like we haven't done all this time. Its not long until the holiday now. I cant wait for it. I really need a holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take you time with Antony...enjoy the friendship !  You really sound refreshed though. XOXOX

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife