Thursday 7 April 2005

Redundancy...The threat is real!!

It looks from the very threatening letter that we all received from the company, that we will be shut down if we dont shut our mouths and get on with the changes. This involve shift changes and a big change in working practice's. In some ways it would be better for us if they shut it down.I'm starting to look for work now anyway, but its going to be hard to find a job that pays anywhere near what I earn.

I saw Antony last night and he cheered me up no end. He has alot going on at the moment and it seem's times are changing for both of us. I think its just a case of sit down and hold on for the ride and see where I end up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your Antony can cheer you up to no end...hang on for the ride it can be bumpy and quite fun to get to the place where you are going too!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, mate.  I am thinking about you.