Monday 4 April 2005

Good God

Lisa my councillor cam to see me this morning to have a chat, but even to her I found it hard to get across what I was feeling with everything. I did in the end though, and I think she was taken back a bit by my outlook on life. We've decided to tackle one problem at a time, because I cant cope with trying to sort everything out at once. I have a plan of what needs to be done, and I just need to implement it.

Work is terrible as well at the moment. We are just about to get stiched up with new shifts, no one is telling us what shift we will be doing, we will only find that out when we get our letters. This isnt helping me at all, but never mind.

Slowly but surely I will get things sorted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TACKLE ONE THING AT A TIME AND GO FROM THERE..AND ALWAYS REMEMBER WE LOVE U!!!!!