Wednesday 20 April 2005

Great night

Its been a great night tonight. Antony and me have been to the late night pub together and have had a really good laugh. I now can feel free to go out and not have to worry if people see me and tell Lee. It feel great..I love it. I feel so positive ( excuse the pun ) at the moment.

I'm going to have a chat with a man that has been H.I.V. positive for 15 years and has felt like I have in the past. The realisation of the tablets, or tablet fatigue as they call it, he's been through it and can help me. Also I have found out from my councillor that there is a poor lad that has just been diagnosed and is in exactly the same situation that i was in last year. She would like me to talk to him if he wants to reasure him that he will be ok. That will help me aswell I think. I like to help others.

Live life to the full people!! But be fucking carefull doing it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO IT..AND U GOT THE LAST LINE RIGHT LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST AND BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE U !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Talking to those guys will help you Stew.  The best part will be helping the young guy.  You will feel so great after that.

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife