Saturday 30 December 2006

Ramblings of a semi drunk person.

Its been a tough couple of days. A desition was made yesterday that was my of making, and it was right, but it broke my heart in two. I spent most of yesterday crying, but I know its right, but it doesn't make it any easier.

I've found like I'm a Jeckell and Hyde charictor. I'm very bright and up some moments, but I have a very very dark side. I never seem to be a happy medium, I'm eaither very happy or very depressed. I sometimes feel like I'm the life and sole of the party, but I'm dying of loneliness on the inside. What I really want I cant have, and it kills me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, Buddy I have moments like that alot myself and I am so sorry you cried yesterday..If you ever need to chat hit me up.

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that matey if yiu ever need a stranger to let it all go with you know where i am

scot

Anonymous said...

Uh oh that doesn't sound good.  I hope your ok xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife