Wednesday 13 December 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well I'm now 34 and I dont feel a day over 40!! Ha Ha. No seriously. I've not felt this well for ages, physically and mentally, and my weight is 11stone 10, which is even better than I thought. Everything was good at the hospital yesterday, the results were good and everything seemd to have stabalised after being i'll a couple of months ago.

I'm just getting ready to go out today, wish the weather was better though. Its very cloudy and looks like rain..oh well

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Bloke !!!!  I'm glad your feeling so well.

NJLB
http://njlittlebear.livejournal.com/

Anonymous said...

happy birthday mate may you have many more
xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Babe!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear stewie, happy birthday to you..........sorry for the crap singing ;-)  Hope you've had a good day and got throughouly pissed ;-)

Jen xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my friend.  Glad you are doing well and enjoy your day.