Monday 11 December 2006

Janes Birthday

Well, I spent most of Saturday with Antony doing stuff ( shopping!! ) then we went into Maidstone for a few sherberts in town, then onto Janes birthday bash. It was a good night with a live band playing. I dont know what they were called and to be honest I cant remember what they played, but they were ok. I got quite drunk ( as did Antony! ) but thankfully I didn't feel as shitty as him the day after. I dont think I made to much of a twat of myself, could be wrong though!!

I'm on holiday this week, mainly because its my birthday on Wednesday and I've never had it off before ( i'm still talking about my birthday! ) We are going into London for the day I think, have a bit of dinner and a few drinks. Should be good.

I've got hospital in the morning. This is the first time I've been back since I was ill the other month. I've kept my weight down, I'm about smack on 12 stone and I've not looked or felt this good in ages. I hope he dont piss on my bonfire tomorrow! Ha Ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the hospital *fingers crossed*  Glad you had a good time at Janes birthday bash.  Ooooo well done at getting your birthday off from work.  I really think we should be allowed birthdays off as a given holiday if you see what I mean ;-) LOL

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

good luck mate and happy birthday its nice to hear from you again

scot