Thursday 28 December 2006

Festive Cold

Well fucking ho ho ho! I wake up on christmas morning with the mother of a sore throat. Great a christmas cold. It didn't ruin the day though, it was really fun being with the family, and I enjoyed cooking dinner for everyone. I got frightfully drunk though!!

Boxing day I went to Antony's sister's house for some nibbles. It was good round there as I got to play with they're kids toys, and that infuriating Buzz game, which I lost. We went for drinks down the Riverside in the evening, it was fucking dead though, I think the poor old queens couldn't handle another night out. I think we are going there on new years eve. They are having a punk goes camp evening. Now I know the DJ very well ( not that well though!! ) and he told me its going to be cheesy camp tunes mixed with Mcfly and Green Day stuff. Sounds like fun to me.

I've done fuck all the rest of the week, as this cold has been pissing me off, I'm sure I've got manfluenza! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manfluenza..I love it..what is it like? Happy New Year Bloke.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your suffering with manfluenza ;-)  Hope it gets better soon xx  Sounds like your gonna have fun new years eve

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Poor Sterwart! Speady recovery, ok? make sure you 'deep gargel' with salt
water, it really helps; I read your learning how to play the madolin? Wow-
doesn't sound too thrash metal to me! LOL I don't think Acid Rain had any mandolin players! lol No, I'm only kidding-how is it coming along? I bet it's
hard to play-thanks for sharing, and making me smile. ~Diane~ http://journals.aol.com/dizarra/StorysFromtheCityTalesFromtheSea