Sunday 17 December 2006

Back to work

Thank you for all you messages on my birthday, I love you all! The day went really well. Antony and me went into London and hit the West End bars with gay abandon. I dont remember much but I do remember getting amazingly drunk and sleeping on the train on the way home and nearly missing my stop.

We didn't do much on Thursday as we were both to hungover. I've not done much for the rest of the week actually, just chilled out a lot. I'm back to work in the morning, I dont know how much work I've got to do, so I'm setting a bet with myself about how pissed off I will be at 8.15 tomorrow morning. 1 will be good, 10 will be steaming.

I've only got this week, then I've got christmas and New Year off, so it wont be that bad. I've got to wrap my prezzies up and write the cards yet. I've still got to get something for Antony and his parents ( who I love ) and shit. I'm going down to his sisters with his parents and him on boxing day. I'm really looking forward to it.

Remember " Some days your the pigeon , some days your the statue "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that's a good saying.  I'm glad you had a good birthday xx  

jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

good on you mate you enjoy the time off

scot