Tuesday 9 May 2006

Putting The Boot In

The greedy bastards that we are, Antony and me managed another 2 meals out on Sunday. We had a full roast dinner for lunch, then a proper steak fry up for tea. Loverly stuff it was. We went to see Antony's Mum and Dad on Sunday afternoon. Kev is going in for a hernia operation today. He was a bit worried but I'm sure he'll be ok. We chatted all afternoon about general stuff. I was a good afetrnoon and a bloody good laugh.

Yesterday at work I had a right mare of a day. It was hammering it down with rain, the traffic was awfull and I got very stressed out. Anyway... Remember rude bitch 70's star from a couple of post's ago? Well... who had to deliver to her yesterday...yep....me!! I was so embaressed and just hoped to god that she didn't recognise me. In fairness to her, she was very nice and gave me a tip. So from now on I shall not judge C list celebs until I've met them. Nigel Planer was very nice though. He was Neil in The Young Ones and played Pops in the original stage version of We Will Rock You. Great bloke.

Last night I went to a jam night with some old friends of mine from Safeways. I got up and had a little play on a couple of numbers, Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin was one of them. I love playing live, kills me though, but I love it! 

Ritchie Blackmore is still great!! I might pay a lot of money and bye this photo enlarged and in a frame.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the C-List Celeb was nice enought to tip you..the real question is do U think she remembered U? LOL