Tuesday 2 May 2006

Lions and tigers and bears oh My!!

Yesterday I went to Whipsnade Zoo with Craig, Bridget and the kids. It was really overcast at forst but the sun came out and it got nice. I've not been there before, but it was really good with lots to see.

When I got home, Antony text me and we went for a drive into London. I showed him some of the places I deliver to by the Thames. It used to be a shithole area, but now its really posh , and we saw an apartment for sale for £2,250,000. Thats for a one bedroom apartment!! It was huge though and had a cracking view of Tower Bridge.

I've got work today, I dont want to go, I'm bore with it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get your BUM to work buddy..I am bored with mine too but got to go.

Anonymous said...

Some great pics there :-)  Glad you had a good time xx