Tuesday 30 May 2006

The Long Bank Holiday

The weekends been a busy one. This is the first weekend I've had off for ages and I wanted to let my hair down a bit. Well...ive got no hair, but you know what I mean.

Saturday night I went out with my mate Mike, I've not seen him for ages, and as he was DJ'ING at the local bar, i thought it was a good time to catch up. It was a great night out.

On Sunday I went out with Antony for a little drive, then we went to The Riverside Tavern for a bottle of wine and to relax. Unfortunatly there was an open mike night, which seemed to only be open to 3 people, all of  whomn were shit and so far up they're own arse's it was unreal.

Yesterday we went up to London in the car to have a look at at a few places. We went past the BBC center and found a few football stadiums.The new Arsenal one is huge. In the evening we went to Matt and Kelly's for a visit. We got a chinese in ( take away..not person )  and they had a couple of bottles of wine. I didn't as I had to drive home.

I knackered after it all and could do with another couple of days off to recover. Its half term for the kids this week, so I'm hoping for an easy weel at work. There shouldn't be much traffic about and I'm hoping a lot have people have gone away.

Never know your luck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO true and sounds as if you had a good weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend - glad you made the best of it :-)