Friday 19 May 2006

Big Brother

Well Big Brother has started again with the usual wierdo's and freaks to grace our screens for another 13 weeks. They have a bloke in there that has turettes, now while this is really funny, I question to myself " Is it right to be laughing at him? " While my evil self says Yes, there a part of me that thinks its wrong. There's a really fighsty woman in there that hates everyone, a knob who's built like a stick and thinks he's from Baywatch, a screaming queen who sounds like Lorraine Kelly, a very very fit posh boy, and a few other nobodys who no one really is going to give a fuck about. I hope the tourettes lad wins it. Fucking hell he is funny! Antony loves BB ( Big Brother I'm talking about! Tut!! ) but I can take it or leave it. My Mum is the worse one though. She will sit there and watch them sleep sometimes, sad cow. Still, it keeps her quiet for a while.

What else has happened? Oh yeah, on Tuesday night, Ant and Me went and stayed in a hotel in Brighton for the night. It was good to get away from this area for a little while, and it was loverly just to spend some time with him just lazing about. Of course he got me really drunk again!!

He's working this weekend, so I'm going to have a quiet one and do a few things ive said I've been going to do for ages. I know I'm going to hit the gym at some point, and get my golf clubs out and have a bat about up the driving range. I wanted to be out on the courses by now, but the great British weather has proved to be somewhat wank again this year so its not happened.

Oh I need a shit...gotta go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope everything came out OK..LOL..LOL..LOL..glad to see u r having a good time,me not into GOLF but I do enjoy our version of big brother,which probably wont start until July..

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your mum watching them sleep  bless her!!  Hope you've had a good weekend and didn't miss Ant too much ;-)