Saturday 6 May 2006

For the Love Of God

Yes I still love Twisted Sister. Fucking good rock and roll band. I got hold of a box set of Deep Purple's last days with Ritchie Blackmore, one is a show at the N.E.C. in Birmingham, and the other is from his last gig in Stuttgart. The N.E.C. gig is shit as Ritchie copped the arsehole about something, but Stuttgart is stunning. Ritchie Blackmore is a god on the guitar, very underated and a true god. I love that neo classical style that he and John Lord play in. Very Bach and Paganini, but played on different instruments, true genieus!!

Anyway, Last night Antony and myself went out for a meal at Frankie and Bennies. It was great and we had a really good time. Tonight we went for a meal with his sister and some of her freinds. That was a laugh aswell. After that we met up with his good friends Matt and Kelly. They're getting married next year bless them. They make a great couple and are a really good laugh. I love them to bits.

Speaking of loving someone to bits. I love Antony so much. Ive not been this happy for ages. He's the only person I know that can put up with me and my slightly bizzare sence of humour and the way I tend to go off on one at points. We are going to be together a long time. Marrage.... looks like it will happen in the future. A Medieval theme is being banded about. What fun that would be, spit roast and everything ( not the rude version of spit roast either!! )

I love him... Very much!!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww..LOVE aint it GRAND!!! I am very happy for you,my little Stewie!!!