Monday 27 November 2006

Gig

Motorhead were the fucking nuts!! This was the 10th time I had seen them, and without a doubt it was the best one. We were right at the front by the barrier, standing infront of the PA system. The first band on was Skew Siskin, who are a female German metal band, they were cool, the second band were calle Clutch..they were shit!..I mean really really shit!!

Motorhead got off to a good start in my books by playing Dr.Rock ( my favorite song! ) first off. The gig cracked   on and it was so so loud! They played some songs off the new album, plus a couple of old album tracks that I've not seen them do before. In the 10 times I've seen them, they've always played a song or two that I've never seen them do before. The added bonus was that Phil Campbell threw a plectrum out into the audiance and I caught it!! I'm so happy!!. It will take pride of place stuck on the edge of the shelf near my bed.

Check out the photo to see just how close I was to the stage!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time and caught the plectrum :-)

Jen

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife