Tuesday 7 November 2006

Hmmm

My super duper 36 inch nicam telly that i got just over a year ago decided to go belly up a little while ago. Its only the switch, but I couldn't be fucked to get it fixed, soooooooooooo I decided to get myself an early christmas present and I brought a 26 inch flat screen HD ready telly to replace it. Its very stylish and I'm pleased with it.

The atmosphere between workers and management is still sucking huge donkey bollocks at work. Well, its not all the management, just Helen, who sometimes can be so obnoxious and up her own cunt its scary. I think to be honest she is worried that the company is going to go belly up, but what it really needs is her to pull her finger out of her arse and accually have a look at what is going on and sort it out, rather than coming in and faffing about then fucking off.

Saying that she is a Cliff Richard fan..says it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh Cliff Richard - that really does say it all!!  Oooooooooooo I wish I had a super doper telly like yours *green with envy* LOL

Jen xx