Wednesday 22 November 2006

Motorhead!!

Right, I'm not going to piss and moan to much. ( yeah right! ) Things have been going ok, the tablets are working but making go for a piss 2 or 3 times a night which is a fuck off, but whatever.

Work is going ok. They sometimes expect me to deliver to much, which isnt helped by the 2 main people that plan what goes out, dont drive and haven't got a fucking clue where any of these places are. Wiggy just shrugs her shoulders and walks away when I say something or does this silly nervous laugh. Im trying not to bag on her to much, and since I was i'll we have got on better, but she can sometimes be a shit stirring buck passing cunt who cant admit when she's fucked up!

I managed to blag some new boots, gloves and waterproof coat out of the company. I'm working on a new van, its coming but I'm worried that the one we have now is going to rust to peices before we get it.

Friday night I'm off to see Motorhead at Folkstone Leas Cliff Halls. The place is tiny so no matter where you are you can see them. This is the third year I've seen them there. If I can get the tickets, I'm going to try and get tickets to see them at Brixton in London on Saturday night. Can my ears handle two nights of it? We'll see.

Did I say I wasn't going to piss and moan?..guess I was wrong...lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piss and Moan Baby, Enjoy your Concert's and Have a Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate that over in the UK to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

you say whatever you like mate

scot

Anonymous said...

Of course you can handle seeing them two nights in a row ;-)  Have fun xx  Glad work's getting better and she's not on your back too much

Jen xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife