Monday 31 March 2008

Tommy Tits

I've not been a well bunny over this weekend, I've had a nasty case of the tom tits. I think there is a bug going round because Nick has had it aswell. It's a good way to lose some weight though.

I've got 2 years to lose 3 stone at least, I dont want to be to heavy for my wedding photo's. Lee's gone into overkill with it though. Last night he had me looking at wedding cakes online ( Pleeeeaaase! ) asking what one I liked. I though a tray of fairy cakes would be funny but apparantly not, neither is getting married in a brewery so I'm told. I think it's a great idea.

Work is getting back to normal at last. It's not been so manic the last week, and I've not really got the ump with anyone. Miss Non Conformance queen ( Major Fuckup ) has been out doing herself though, Julia has been wrighting them out like doctor wrights notes out for cream at the clap clinic. It'll keep Natalie and James busy when the reviews come round. Speaking off which, I filled my assesment for out with all the bile and hate I could summon..it'll make for an interesting assesment meeting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 stone.......... Jesus! How over weight are ya? I hope Lee is wearing white ;-)
Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

So no to the fairy cakes? NO to the brewery marriage?  Hmmmmmm, I dont know what to say about that.  Hope you start to feel better buddy.  The flu virus seems to be kicking everyone's butt.

Anonymous said...

I am going to ask this question without fearing that you might think I am a stupid American, because you already know it's true.  What is "tom tits" and what is a stone in terms of weight?  How much is 3 stones?  Thanks, babe!