Monday 7 April 2008

More Good News

Well boys and girls, this week has been interesting ( and it's only Monday ). We recieved letters this morning saying that we have lost a £500,000 contract ( nearly $1,000 000 ish ) and they are going to have to make people redundant. Reading between the lines of the letter it looks like they are getting rid of the dead wood, which is a good thing. So Thrush, Ting Tong and General Fuck Up might be going ( Here's hoping!! ) Aunty couldn't care but Flagpole Knickers  was quiet and bricking it. She's recently just got a house with her latest fuck buddy, so she was all me me me again today for a change. I'm not fussed really to be honest, you can always get another job.

The weather has been funny again. On Friday I had my air conditioning on in the car on the way home, and on Sunday I woke up to 3 inch's....................of snow of snow on the ground...fucked up that was. Global warming ay?

I dived in from work on Wednesday and ordered my Queen tickets for the 02 arena in October. I cant wait. I went to see them in 1986 at Wembley stadium and Knebworth park, and I got to the Freddie Mercury tribute concert. There's something about seeing them live that is nothing like seeing any other band, and I have a feeling that this maybe one of the last time's they go out. I hope not.

P.S. Gaz..I not that fucking fat. I'm 14.5 but I would like to be 11.5 to 12 stone. Cheeky bastard...lol x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your job is safe xx  Yay Queen :o)  So lookin' forward to the tour it's unbelieveable and loving the song lol

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I love u no matter what stone size u r!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, true, you ain't as fat as my husband dear, but then I've always like a bit of pork of beef, but never done chicken and I hate mince! LOLOLOL.........;-)
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

hey matey congrats again on the wedding, what does this lee one look like the FYI any pics ive seen of you you def dont look fat xxxxxxxxxx