Monday 3 March 2008

Its a still going mad

It's still all going mad at work. I've finally had a full weekend off after 3 weeks, but this was enforced really as I done my back in on Thursday up in the East End of London. I twisted akwardly and felt it go. The pain was immence. Thankfully I got back to my van and got back to the office. I couldn't stand up straight so I came home and rang the doctors. He reacons I've trapped a nerve in my back and gave me some streatching exercises to do. It's not to bad today, but it still hurts to walk around.

It's not just me though, we are all at full stretch at work and nerves are getting just a little frayed, as the inevitable mistakes are being made, and Mrs Thrush ( thats what I call Liz because she's an irritating cunt! ) seems to be making my turd hurt more than usual. I cant wait for March to be over and all this madness to stop, I'm really tired and hurting but Im trying my best.

I've got the hospital again on Thursday. This time they are taking photo's of both my eyes to see if there is any damage to them. Apparantly its one of the first places that HIV can affect. They are going to spray some shit in my eyes to make them dilate so they can get a better look inside. My sister is coming with me to drive me home as apparantly my vision will be blurred afterwards. Thats nothing new really, I know my left eye is dodgy anyway, but Lee is convinced that they are going to tell me I cant drive until I get glasses. That would be my fucking luck that.

Malta seems so far away!!

P.S. Thank you Larry for all the postcards from around the world..I really do enjoy reading them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch at your back ~ hope it goes ok at the hospital xx  Malta will be here before you know it xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

It is my pleasure.