Tuesday 29 January 2008

Charity Concerts

On Saturday night, I went with my friends Phil, Nick and Mark to see Lee in a variety show he was doing in aid of cancer research. His best freinds Mum had suddenly dies from it last June, and his friend had decided she wanted to do a concert in her memeory and raise money. It was sort of cobbled together, and as usual some people said they would do it then pulled out at the last second ( cunts ). There was a lot of opera in it, which I hate,  but it was good, and they managed to raise over £700 in total, which was a good effort.

Not done much else really. If I remember anything i'll post during the week. Hope your all well. x


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Matey, that was very galant of Lee to do that in memory of his mates Mum.
Ya shoulda taken some photos for us to see.
Gaz xx
PS, I am fine ta.

Anonymous said...

hey matey how is the job hunting going anything new on the horizon

Anonymous said...

That's great the amount of money that was raised.  Bless you for sitting through that opera.........I wouldn't have been able to do it lol

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife