Sunday 3 February 2008

Hangover

 

I've got the hangover from hell today. It was my nephews 18h birthday party last night, and I was giving the lager a severe beating along with Lee and my sisters. I was a really good night, made even funnier by ther fact that Lee and me we're having a photo taken together, and the chair collapsed out from underneath him...hahaha. I laughed so much, which I think fucked him off a bit. Oh well...he would have laughed if I had done it.

 

I've been using a program on my laptop called Gotomypc. I lets you get into your desktop computer from your laptop anywhere in the world as long as your desktop is on and connected to the internet. I've got it on demo for 30 days, and I think it's brilliant. All your files and programs work as they would normally. It'll be great when we go on holiday this year.

We're thinking of going back to Malta again in August. The paper work I'd have to do to get into America is fucking amazingly complex for me, so we're not bothering for the time being. We're trying to get into a posh hotel in Buggiba which overlooks the bay and out into the Mediterainian sea. It looks loverly, and as now Lee has a part time job in a travel agaents, we will be able to get 10% off the price, so it should only cost just about £380 each...billy bonus!!!

Anyway, I'm off to bed to try and get rid of thisfucking hangover before work tomorrow...I cant be doing with being tired on a Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to pmfp at your hangover, but you must have given the old beer a good whack! I can't do with hangovers at all so usualy stop myself before then. That didn't stop me from chucking up in me handbag before Christmas though ;-)

I'm gonna look up go to my pc, it sounds well cool.
Gaz x

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you had a very good time last night, so where is the picture of you and Lee?  Did they not take it and poor Lee, did his Bum hurt after?

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good night and didn't suffer with the hangover too much xx  The holiday plans sound good ;-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife