Saturday 5 January 2008

Belated Happy New Year

Happy new year everybody!! I hope it all went well for you. We stayed in as Lee had the flu really badly, so for once no hangover..lol. Christmas was loverly with the family, I got a really nice Fender 12 string acoustic guitar from my Mum. I've not stopped playing it since.

I was on holiday between christmas and new year, which I spent relaxing and chilling out a bit. I went back to work Wednesday just gone, and to my delight we've got a 22 year old fit lad started and I had to train him...gutted!!!..lol. He's a loverly lad and he's a nice piece of eye candy for me! He's doing the packing job, which for the last couple of months has been giving me loads of grief, as a lot of it was left to me to sort out aswell as doing my own job. I think that's why I was so pissed of with the place before christmas. We'll see how Nick goes on, but from how he's been this week, I think he's going to be ok. Natalie has given me another job to do on the computer. She's trying gradually to get me into the office. Hopefully I may be in there by April, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway..hope your all fit and well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated New Year to you also.  I hope Lee is feeling better and I am sending you vibes of getting into the office by April.

Anonymous said...

we will be needing some pics of this eya candy mate, cheer us up and distract me from all this bloody snow heheeh

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you the lucky one having eye candy in your work ;-)  Hope your not oggling him too much.  Belated happy new year to you Stewart xx

Jenny