Monday 14 January 2008

Keeping on

 

I found some of these on Moonpig.com. Very good site for cards.

Anyway. Work has been ok, nothing really much to stress me out. Nick is still there and looking better as the days go by. We are catching up after the christmas holidays, which is just aswell as it's going to go fucking potty soon.

Lee has finally managed to get a part time job in a travel agents. He was getting very depressed having no  money, but it seems to be very hard to get part time work that can fit in with his college studies. It takes a bit of pressure off of me aswell as I've been supporting him with money.

Saturday night we went down to Julia's house so that her and Lee could finally meet. They've e-mailed each other loads of times but never actually met. Her boyfriend was there, as were her daughter and son in law. I was designated driver unfortunatly, so I had to sit there while everyone got pissed up. It was a good evening though. I think we are going to do it again soon.

Hope everyones well.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is going good.  Glad to see u around here.  Hugz to u Buddy!!!

Anonymous said...

Moooooooooooooooon pig Oh great i've got that stupid theme song in my head lol.  Glad works going ok and Lee's managed to get a job :o)  Hope it goes ok xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

p.s thanks for the Queen links xx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year mate, come up to MK for a drink!
Gaz