Wednesday 28 November 2007

Not as Grumpy



How the devil are we? I'm better this week , I'm still having little grumbles at work about things , but on the whole it's been better, apart from today when I was asked to cancel my holiday over my birthday..they got told no!

Lee and me are going to Rochester Cathedral tomorrow night for the World Aids Day service. It's sticks in my throat a bit going because the Bishop Of Rochester is  a homophobic prick who wouldn't have it there if he had his way. I got pissed before I went last year..I wont be doing that again, as I was dying for a slash half way through and I was freezing cold. It is very sad though , thinking about the people who have died and knowing I'm going the same way. Still...chin up though.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) Stewart xx  Glad your having a better time at work :)  I can understand why you wonder about them holding the service there!!  Hope it goes ok xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

You 'aint going the same way!' If have mates now that have been going for years. As you said, keep your chin up.
Gaz.
PS, Next time your in MK, let me know ok?

Anonymous said...

the man is a prick but the sentiment is there and the meaning is, you no been on bebo for a whike mate where you been xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx