Tuesday 20 November 2007

Utter Cunts!!





Well excuse me while I get well and truely shafted by work. Natalie called me in the office yesterday and explained that it was all going ahead with my moving into the office, but I will have to take a £1500 pay cut and have to wait till fucking April!! Utter cunts!! My face must have given away that I was a bit fucked off as she asked if I was ok. To which I replied " What do you fucking think? What a load of old bollocks! " She looked stunned and reminded me that we have a polite and professional at all times policy at work. I was past the point of caring and told her to stick her course up her shitter and I didn't want to do it. She told me to go and think about it..which I have done...I must write my notice out....fuck best get a job first!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends..hope you have a good one!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What bunch of SHIT my friend..I am so sorry but get another job first before you hand in your paper...and then let them really have it...Thank you for the Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

oh dear that is not good :(

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

thats sounds hellish mate, have a wank in her coffee hehehe