Sunday 11 November 2007

Changing Jobs

I know it's been a while since I filled this in but it's been a busy time. Work has been up in the air with another 2 people leaving, thus leaving us short. Marie who used to do the packing was due to retire anyway, but she had to go early as she had just been told she had breast cancer and had to have an emergency operation. She's ok now and they caught it early and they reacon it wont come back , which is good . She didn't tell any of us about it and carried on as normal before she went, which I thought was amazing. I would have been in pieces.

On another job front bit, I'm coming off the road soon and going into the office to work in there. The aches and pains aren't going away so after a chat with my boss it was decided I could change rolls. I cant wait really, I love being out on the road, but it can be a drag and when it's cold I ache like hell. I'm doing a NVQ course in business and administration, which as I assured Lee, isn't a course to be an receptionist...cunt!!!

Anyway, that's boring old me for the last couple of weeks.
Oh here's a good recipe for gravy.
Gravy granuals, or Bisto and a stock cube, mixed with a little can of red wine that you cab get in Tesco's, then add a chopped onion up and put that in and bring it to the boil, simmer for a couple of seconds the poor it over your Sunday roast beef and eat...its loverly!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I did that course.......at the time we called it the secretarial course lol ;)  Wow I would've broken down too.  Marie must be one hell of a woman!!  Hope things go okay in the office.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I nearly pissed myself when I read Lee's comment on you as a receptionist LOLOL. Your'e far too butch for that dear!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I could never see you as a receptionist, taking short hand and giving short hand...LOL..Love ya' Buddy and congrat's on the new job.

Anonymous said...

mate your as mad as a hatter xx