Tuesday 23 October 2007

Colder

Its got bastard cold hasn't it. Twice this week I've had to scrape frost off the car in the morning. I don't like the cold at all, I'm much more of a summer lad, i love to get my shorts on and go out.

Anyway not much has happened again, I've been to look round a few university's with Lee for his course next year. He's going into teaching, which is something he's wanted to do for ages but never got round to it. It's a five year course he's got to do. Fuck that I don't think I could. I'd twat one of the little fuckers!

Has anybody else got into Facebook yet? It's annoyingly addictive, but  in a silly way it managed to get a couple of my cousins to say hello to each other and they didn't even know they were related! I've also got back in touch with a lad I was best friends with when I was 5 or 6.

Here's a pic that was sent to me the other day that was taken at Manchester pride march. I think the meaning was right , but the way they wrote it was very very wrong!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fortunatly, I only had the clap once! Hey if you do come to the go kart place let me know I'll meet ya for a drink.
Gaz

Anonymous said...

Well, it is humourous, but definitly written wrong....glad to see things are going good and i don't think i could do school that long myself.

Anonymous said...

am loving that pic mate hehehe a have to disagree about the cold a love the cold heheh and so do ma dogs