Saturday 13 October 2007

A lot Happier

After a little break from a lot of things, I'm a lot happier. I've got a lot of things sorted at work and I've come to grips that the pain I'm getting is just one of the things I'll just have to put up with. Things could be a lot worse.

I've not done much, but I have been kind on engrossed in Facebook. Very sad I know but I think its great. It's a funny thing though, as through this I've come out to a couple of my cousins..lol. Lee has added that we are in a relationship on it, so I dont think it would be hard to see. They've not said anything though.

Anyway its Saturday am I'm just going to take it easy and watch England play in the football, then watch England play France in the rugby this evening. I don't think we are going to win, but you never know!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you back, I know I need to do an entry or two and tell about the things going on with me.  Glad you are in a happier place and glad to see things are better at work for you.

Anonymous said...

Well mate, I am glad you are feeling a bit better now. S for that face book, it drove me up the fucking wall, I eneded up deleting my account as it gets very incestuos (sp?)

I know I am late but we did win the rugby. I have decided I want to come back as a never ending soap on a rope and be hung in the England shower room...... A dream that sadly, will never come true!
Gaz xx