Thursday 13 December 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!

It's my birthday today..I'm 35. As my wonderfull boyfriend has put it " Your not over the hill yet darling , but your close enough to the top of it to have a fucking good look!! " Bastard!!

I went to the hospital last week for my 3 monthly MOT. My viral load is down at 40 ( fuckign brilliant ) and my CD4 count is 360..thats another 20 up on last time. Cholesterol is fine , suger level is fine, liver and kidneys all working well. I'm pleased really as I've been a bit bad with what I've been eating and drinking..but hey..all seems ok.

Last night ( 12th ) I went to see Thin Lizzy at Folkstone Leas Cliff Halls. Absolutely brilliant gig it was. They played The Boys Are Back In Town and all the usual stuff. John Sykes, who is playing guitar and singing with them is fucking brilliant!! He does this thing on the guitar , which I'm going to try and do later on on mine. My left ear is ringing last a bastard as I stood n front of the P.A. again...and I wonder why I've got Tinnitus!!...lol . I got a plectrum that was thrown into the audience aswell...thats gone up next to the one I got from Phil Cambell of Motorhead last year. Great venue is Folkstone. It's only 40 minutes from home, and the place is tiny, so no matter where you stand you can see.

Anyway..I'm off for a little beer and some wine...Well it's after mid-day at least!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww happy birthday Stewart xx Just made it in time to wish you a good birthday xx  Glad you had a good time at Thin Lizzy, I found out they were playing down here on the day of that Led Zepplin gig, damn it, may have considered going if I'd known!!  Well done for getting the plectrum xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, my friend.  All sounds as if your health is very good, congrat's on that.  Luv Ya' Buddy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stewart, I can't beleive it's your birthday as it's my b/f too. Now he IS, over the hill as he was 50 yesterday!
Congrats on all the health stuff too.
Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

happy birthday mate, go out and get plastered heheh xx