Tuesday 31 July 2007

...and Still No Card

Still no card has arrived and I've been getting shitty with the bank. They have blamed everybody I think, including the postal strike which was only 1 day. They are now officially CUNTS!!

Lee and me went upto London on Saturday for the afternoon. We stopped of at Greenwich, and got the river boat the rest of the way into town. I took  some photo's of town from the boat which I shall put up soon. We got stupidly drunk as we made our way round Soho, and it ended up with us in The Admiral Duncan, which was the one that got blown up a few years ago. Someone had put a load of Sex Pistols songs on jukebox, which I thought was great for a gaybar and I was singing along at the top of my voice. Lee didn't enjoy it..lol. In my pissed up state, I thought it would be quite amusing to put Bomber by Motorhead on. Lee came running out of the shithouse, knowing it was me that done and dragged me out the pub, bollocking me on the way that it was a perhaps a touch insensative bearing in mind what had happened there. He's got a point I suppose.

I didn't make things any better for myself. I puked into a McDonalds bag on the way home on the train, then the bottom of the bag fell out and I was puking all down my jeans.

I'm now very very officially in the doghouse!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEWWWW, no surprise there then. Silly boy! I got pissed at a party the week before last and asked the wife of the birthday boy, how big her husbands dick was erect, in front of his two teenage daughters! So that's two of us in the doghouse;-)
Gaz

Anonymous said...

LOL..I don't think the vomit on the front of youwas funny but the story was...Just having fun, I know you were..Love Ya' Buddy!!