Monday 9 July 2007

Holiday over

The holiday was loverly. I wont bore you with details and to many photos' but it was roasting hot out there, and average of 114 degrees. We got very burnt and drank loads. Its a loverly little island actually, go visit if you can.

Fucking bombings and stuff again while I was away. I'm glad I went when I did, as Gatwick and the rest of the airports we're fucking murder to get through. It took nearly 3 hours to get through check in and security, just enough time to get a McDonalds and run ti the plane.

The Tour De France came through here yesterday. They closed all the roads off till 2 in the afternoon, so everywhere was dead. I was going to walk down the bottom of the road and watch it but wasn't really that bothered. I wastched it on telly instead.

Back to work today, and I'm in a bit of a dillema. I can go for a job as a coach driver, the money is a lot better than what I get now, and its an eassier job. BUT, the hours are shittier than what mine are now.

I dont know what to do.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics mate looks really nice, i think the prospect of all them men in cycling shorts would have made me drag ma ass out of bed hehehe as for the bus driver thing can you really be arsed with all the fucking tourists and the weans but he ho what do i know. check out ma new videos on bebo when you get a chance fucking HOT! catch you later

Anonymous said...

nice pics mate looks really nice, i think the prospect of all them men in cycling shorts would have made me drag ma ass out of bed hehehe as for the bus driver thing can you really be arsed with all the fucking tourists and the weans but he ho what do i know. check out ma new videos on bebo when you get a chance fucking HOT! catch you later

Anonymous said...

I am loving the pictures..looks like a gorgeous place to visit...and bore us with picture's please...the heat would be a bit too much for me, but it sounds like you kept your thrist quite wet..LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Send us some more photos, they were great. That one with the turquoise water, I can't beleive it. Lovely. Jus think carefully about changing yer job mate as you are still in holiday mood. Ok, so the moneys better but can you be arsed with all those misreable fucking passengers?
Gaz