Monday 23 July 2007

Still No Card

Still no fucking card! I went down the bank last Wednesday and they advised me that if it hadn't come by Saturday, then it probably wasn't going to and to go in and order a new one. The girlie at the counter was less than helpfull aswell. I asked her to do a balance enquirey and she was asking what my postcode was, my mothers maiden name, what insurance company I was with, what date I got paid and who by, and the killer question... What is the name of the group that pays Lee's wages in?. How the fuck do I know that? I know what company he works for but no the name what group that belongs to, and because of this she said " Well if you cant answer that, then I cant progress with your enquiry" My response was " Oh do me a fucking favour. I've told you all I know." She started getting really snotty with me until the woman next to her said she new about my card and it was cool. Needless to say, I was fucking fuming when I came out the bank , and kept myself shut away at home till I had calmed down.

So..She's ordered ANOTHER card, which I'm going to have to wait 7-10 days for.

I hate banks..and the bankers that work in them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a load of merchant bankers!
Gaz