Monday 13 August 2007

New Car

I didn't get the coach driving job ( wankers ), but I have received my cash card.

This is my current car

Its a plane old Mini one. Loverly car, I had it about 18 months now.

This is my new car!

It's a Mini Cooper Sport with a dirty great Supercharger strapped to it. It goes like shit off a shovel!!. I pick it up Friday, so I'll robably get done for speeding by Sunday!!

Here are a few pic's from a riverboat on the Thames that I took the other week, before I was sick down myself!!

 

Oh and this one just for the hell of it.

Its got to hurt!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!!!!! That photo is horrible.  I love it.

Badass auto, too!  

Anonymous said...

There's easier ways of making your knob look bigger! ;-)
Gaz

Anonymous said...

Damn, that has got to hurt and Loving the new car!!!

Anonymous said...

hey mate howz you not seen you on bebo for a while, am sure you will get a job you love soon enough xx