Monday 4 June 2007

Washout

So the whole of last week was mostly a washout. What a general fuck up and a bore that was. Lee and me just spent the days cooking eating and drinking.

Work is busy again,but we've had people on holiday and the work has been backing up and peoplw have been moaning about not getting they're stuff. I had a fucking good run in with one of the top managers which nearly resulted in me quitting. It was pettyness and she was trying to bulling me into doing something, and I wasn't having any of it. My manager sorted it though and it's all happy family's again.

I see that Pond Life ( Big Brother ) 8 has started again. What a huge pile of bollocks it is..I mean really. Twins that are annoying a fuck, a load of random kids who should know better ( one of them classing " Becoming a Wag " as a fucking job ) some old ripper of a school teacher and some fat old Bi sweaty lesbo who still thinks it's the sixties and goes on demo marches..GROW THE FUCK UP!! Now they've put in a lad who is well up his own arse and not even fit. From now on I'm going to try and not watch the pile of shit..if Alan Smith had gone in then that would have caught my interest! ( even for a Man United player )

It was the Dickens festival over in Rochester over this weekend. Saturday was roasting hot , so it brought loads of people down. Loads and loads of fit people with they're tops off, so naturally I wandered around perving..I mean window shopping.

The old lady has been away for the week in Wales with my sister and her kids for a week. Unfortunatly they broke down on the way home  Saturday night on the M25, so I had to race round the motorway to pickup the kids and dogs as no one knew how long the tow truck would take and its not the safest place to be. My little good smaritan bit for the month. 

I went to the hospital today for my 3 monthly check up. Thing are getting better. My choleserol is fine, as is my sugar level ( both are remarkable considering the amount of shit I eat ) my viral load has gone down to under 40 counts ( fucking stunning ) and the CD4 count has gone upto 270 ( the highest its ever been ) I got bollocked for a bit over weight though, but I can deal with that. Best set of results in 4 years!!

Pictures this time ( with that fucking annoying feature they use now ) are..Mr Woo pretending to be Yassah Arafat, Rochester the other day, Looking over the river to where I live, A funny as fuck compant I found I Harrow North London called Gayways. ( why they called it that though fuck knows ) and a van I was following which was from a company called Munters ( which is now slang for fuck ugly person )

Hope your all well, and i'll stop by all your journals ( except Scot and Gaz who dont have one ) Appology..Gaz has..sorry mate 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dog is just too cute..I love the costume..HILARIOUS!!!  What a rain soaked half day it has been here..WHOA!!! Hate driving in it.

Anonymous said...

I have got a blog unless its another Gaz yer talking about.......... And yeah, I know I spelt diary as dairy, thats on accounts of the bottle of wine I had drunk when I set it up lolololol
Gaz ;-)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/gazker/Dairyofapodgypoof/

Anonymous said...

PS, If ya do look, go back a few, that summer meme shit was to keep me mum happy as she thinks my blogs too crude! LOLOL
;-)

Anonymous said...

a dont have time to do a journal mate a should really but ma life is so boring compared to yours heheheh loved the sheilas wheels by the way and you can always so hello on bebo xx

Anonymous said...

Great piccies ~ Mr Woo looks like a cutie :-)  Great news about the hossy visit ~ glad you didn't quit at work though.  The dickens festival sounds interesting LOL @ you perving ;-)

Jenny