Monday 11 June 2007

Busy busy busy

It's still fucking busy at work at the moment, are we are still being told we are running at a loss. The trouble is ( i think ) is that the company has been rnning in the dark ages for a long time, and the money is just being spent to bring it up to speed. It's getting there though. We are getting more staff, which is what we need really. Sometimes there's just not enough staff to cope with the work, so its sitting on the shelf for ages.

Anyway, today as I was driving round London I stumbled across a big house in Little Venice with a blue plaque on it, turns out it's where Arthur Lowe who used to be in Dad's Army used to live. further on up the road in Primrose Hill, I pulled up at a set of traffic lights next to a taxi, and cereal wife Ulrika Johnson was in it!! I smiled and she gave me a little wave...ahhh.

What the fuck is happening with the weather? Its sunny and hot one day the cold and wet the next. Saturday was awfull, it was really really humid here, and with the lung damage I got when I had pneumonia, I couldn't breath when I was down the town. In the end I came home because I thought I was going to have an asthma attack. I keeped the fan on all night in the bedroom, on to wake at 4 in the morning fucking freezing and dying for a piss!!

Didn't do much ( anything ) Sunday, just mooched around the house waiting for the motor racing to start. Lee was at rehearsals for his show, so I had the house to myself. I did do some seriously loud guitar playing though, I learnt how to play T.V. Crimes by Black Sabbath..all by ear aswell! Anyway, rookie boy Lewis Hamilton won his first race after only 6 races since coming up from formula 3...she fucking great.

Anyway, thats about all thats happened.

Hope your all well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need top be careful with the weather and your lungs...sounds like you need a much needed VACATION from work..I know I do..LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

ma dogs hate the fucking weather they dont eat or anything roll on the snow

scot