Saturday 16 June 2007

Long Week

I was playing Bookworm on AOL games the other day..see if you can find the word they would'nt let me use!!

 

 

I've been doing a lot of overtime this week to help pay for a holiday in a couple of weeks time. We are going to book something on the 25th and see if we can fly out on the 27th. We found a week in Kos for 109 each!!. We're not fussed where we go, as long as its weathers hot and the beers not.

On Tuesday afternoon, some scroat just walked into work and stole the boss's handbag. How fucking rude!! I'm not a big fan of her's , but I wouldn't wish that on anybody. She had all hers, her husbands and company credit cards, company keys, car key and house keys in there along with all the usual stuff. She was in a right mess, and when she rung the old bill, they just said there was nothign they could do and just gave her a crime number for the insurance...cunts!!

Its been raining again for most of the week, and we've had some monster thunder storms go over. The roads have been awfull to drive on, and now there are a shit load of potholes about.

Anyway, If off to play more word games. 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how she feels about having her handbag knicked. NO, I didn't have mine stolen lolol. But I did have my mobile phone knicked from the pocket of my shorts, and there was me at the bar, thinking was being felt up! I was well pissed off.
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

That is a shame someone would steal her handbag. I hope you have a wonderful holiday where ever you go and just enjoy yourselves.