Wednesday 9 May 2007

Shit Weather

Well fuck my old boots whats happened with the weather? Its been colder than a witch's tit here the last couple of nights. It can only get better though.

We did we all enjoy our May bank holiday and the long weekend? I didn't do much. I spent Friday and Saturday night with Lee just mooching around and eating and stuff ( hmmm ). He had rehearsals for his show on Sunday, so I went to a big festival with my Mum that was going on in our local town. We have 3 a year and this one is some odd pagan one with people who are old enough to know better morris dancing. One of the groups was called the Pig Dykes ( they looked like a Kiss tribute act! )..and one of the woman had pig dyke molly on the back of her t shirt. I was going to ask her if she was infact an ugly lesbian called molly as her t shirt seemed to state, but my Mum wouldn't let me! I was good down there though, fucking packed to the rafters, but the beer was flowing nicely, and the old dear even brought me a couple of very strong real ales from the beer festival down there. I didn't get wankered though..not cool when your out with your Ma.

Works been quiet but fucking long this week, to be honest I cant be arsed with it this week. The bank holiday fucks me up, still, nice to have a long weekend though.

Anyway, pics this week are from the festival and our local Norman Castle in the town.

P.S. To Scot, Larry, Cubby and Jenny...big up brothers ( and sister ) and I hope your all well...and to anyone else that can be bothered to read this shit..hello and welcome!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay I got a mention ~ right back at ya brother :-)  It's alright I want call you sister LOL ;-)  Glad you had a good time with ya ma ~ how sweet of her to buy you some booze lol.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love getting the shout outs..YEAHHHHHHHHH...Seems like u had a good time with your Mom, glad to read it and I think the whole world's weather is all screwed up, today I did enjoy watching the fog roll right in off the water, it was truly fascinating

Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed your weekend mate me and brian went the fitlads party at essential in manchester, what is all that rain about mate xx

Anonymous said...

I like reading your shot man...... Its good to read a real gay gauy's blog, one that aint full of politics and all that crap!
Gaz