Thursday 24 May 2007

Names

I had an interesting conversation tonight about what terms for "Gay" I found offensive?. Truth be known, I dont get offended by any of them. I get more offended when people find out I'm gay, and then just assume that I'm a fucking Kylie fan! 

Poof, homo, bender , shirt lifter really dont bother me. My two favorites though are Chutney Ferret and Knob Jockey. Knob jockey really makes me laugh, and the one I tend to you most times...lol

If you cant take the piss out of yourself then your fucked!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totaly agree with you, I can't cope with these Queens who get so screwed up about names, That is my motto, if ya can't take the piss out of yourself, who the fuck can take the piss out of you then?
My favourite is Turd burgler........ I laugh everytime I say it!

Gaz ;-)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/gazker/Dairyofapodgypoof/