Wednesday 23 May 2007

What the Fuck?

What the fucking hell is going on with the pictures? When did they start all that swirlling shit?

Anyway, not a great deal has happened the last week. The weather has turned back around and its been baking today, I'm glad I've got air con in the van. Natalie the new manageress is doing a good job of trying to change the place and co-ordinate us all. Its a thankless task and I'm just glad its not me doing it. I'm far too hot headed for that. and I probably would have told someone to fuck off by now.

I've noticed that Thin Lizzy are playing in Folkstone the day before my birthday in December. I've been dropping hints to Lee that it would be a loverly present, but he's either pretending he's not heard ( he'd hate it ) and hopes I shut up going on about it, or he's not getting it. That could fall within the same time as Motorhead play there, so it could be a bonus birthday.

Bank holiday weekend again this week, so fucking hoorah for 3 days off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya mate thanks for the addy on bebo enjoy your bank holiday as usual a will be working all weekend

scot

Anonymous said...

LOLOL, I know what you mean about the pictures, pile a shyte! Enjoy your weekend.

Gaz

Anonymous said...

Woohoo for bank holidays.  At least your partly outside some of the time in your job ~ it's gotta be better than being in an office.  Hope Lee takes the bait ;-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

Sounds like u r getting alot of Bank Holiday's..I hope you enjoy it and the weather is good...