Monday 30 April 2007

Bizzare

Its been a funny couple of weeks full of highs and lows. More highs though thankfully, but something did happen last week that really upset me, but it was all sorted out ok.

I've been working hard as for some reason we are still quite busy at the moment. Might even get a pay rise ( yeah right!! ) We've got a new big contract which means I go to this place up the road nearly everyday as opposed to once a week.

Funny bizzare earthquake happened not to far from here on Saturday morning. I dint think anyone was hurt , but there has been loads of damage. It was 4.6 on the richtor? scale, which isnt a monster, but living in this country, its not something we are used to. Bit scary really that it was only 30 down the road from me.

I went out to London on Friday night with Lee for a piss up, and I got smashed, but I had forgotten that I agreed to go out with my neighbour on Saturday night. I really didn't feel like going, but I felt bad for blowing him out so I went and got smashed again!! Strange old bar it was we went to aswell. There were little rooms in the place, which was set over 3 floors, and there was everything from 80's music to dance and heavy metal going on in different rooms. Great place it was, and they played everything at a huge volume.

Photo's this time are poor Mr Woo in the bath after getting pissed on by a cat, me drunk , deer in Richmond park and the old Rainbow Theatre in London. I've wanted a photo of this place for ages, as its as an iconic old gig venue that is a famous at the Hammersmith Odean. Its been shut a long time and is now a church. Ive got videos of Queen, Iron Maiden , The Who and Thin Lizzy playing here. Its a loverly powerfull building aswell..i love the look of it.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics guy..and the kids(the doggies) looked so peaceful sleeping and Mr. Woo was looking like he really enjoyed the bath(NOT)...LOL..enjoy the week.

Anonymous said...

Awwww Mr Woo looks so cute :-)  Glad things are going well and I hope you get the pay rise ;-)  Yay @ the photo of the rainbow.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey mate, I just came across your J............ Will look in again. Keep well.
Gaz